Saturday, July 7, 2007

Too Hot

It is true...once an Oregonian always an Oregonian. I really just can't take the heat!!! I get so sticky and so hot and so cranky! I go outside and I just wish for it rain. (kind of like Lazy Jane) I can handle 80, but more than that and I am dying. It really just makes me not want to go outside. I guess it is good that I grew up in a state where it rained 9 months out of the year. Even when it rains here it is still a "dry" rain. The one good thing is the thunderstorms in the summer, but we haven't even had any of those yet! (this is the crankiness setting in if you haven't noticed) I can be happy for one thing...at least I don't live in Arizona.

2 comments:

Michele Spencer said...

I totally agree. It has been over 110 her for a week. On the 4th it was 114. But tonight we did say that we are grateful that we don't live in Las Vegas where it was 128 the other day. We can all be grateful for that. Wish me luck. Amber and I are off to girls camp this week. I sure hope that I survive. I am a little anxious because I don't really know what to expect. I don't know how they run there camp. I will let you know at the end of the week. I may even call you if I have cell service at camp. I know that it would be against the rules, but what ever, I am a leader.

Grandma said...

Even in Oregon, it has been hot. It was over 100 yesterday. I had som elipstick in the car, and I went to put some on, and the whole top just came right off. I had to laugh with a big pool of pretty color right on my bottom lip.