Saturday, July 14, 2007

"Personal Afternoon"

This past week at work was a pretty busy and semi-stressful week. Just lots of little fires that we had to be putting out all week. People were sick, people were annoying, and some people were even dumb. I think we were all happy that it was Friday. So, we were eating some cookies in the afternoon and I look down and there is a melted chocolate chip on my chair...I happened to also have been sitting on one too. I get up and of course it is right in the middle of my bum! It really did look like I had pooped my pants. At first everyone (there were only 3 of us) said it wasn't that bad, but them I smeared it with my hand!!! I go into the bathroom to try and get it off. Let's just say at the end of the ordeal I looked like I had peed and pooped my pants. Needless to say, I got to go home early and start my weekend! (Oh, don't worry the chocolate came out of my pants)

2 comments:

Grandma said...

What some people won't do to get off work a little early on Friday. :)

Unknown said...

Angela I love your story, I swear it would only happen to you! You should have taken a picture!