Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th

Happy 4th of July!!! It is so hot here today I am not sure what we are going to do. We might go see a movie just to be in a cool place. I made these blocks a couple of weeks ago and I thought they were very cute. A girl in my ward is very crafty, so she cut out all the wood and invited a few of us over to make these with her. They had the hot air balloon show this morning. That is always really cool, because there are just tons of them all over the place. Have a fun day and I hope everyone gets to see some fireworks!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

I love your blocks! Very festive! We hope you had a happy 4th--lots of fireworks.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ekane06 said...

Your blocks are totally cute, and I am really proud of you for being so crafty! Who knew? Good work Ang.