Thursday, July 26, 2007

Shopping Spree

Today for my "lunch" I was sent on a little errand for my boss. We got a present for our DON because she is old and she works hard and we like her. My boss had to stay in the building, because we had some workers from the medicaid office...anyways...she sends me to the mall to get something from Bath and Body Works and then a pedicure. Well, the only petty cash she had was a stack of fresh $1's. Yes, she sent me to the store with a stack of 100 $1 bills! I go to the pedicure place and get the coupon. The lady looks at my money as I take it out my purse and she says "You work bank?" It was funny. Of course that always makes me rememeber..."How long come...?" "How long done...?" (Emily remembers that story)

1 comment:

ekane06 said...

The best part about you bringing up that story, is that I have told it to Andy maybe 100 times in the past two weeks!