Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Summer Vacation

Last summer we were way too spoiled because I felt like we did a lot of vactioning. This spring and summer Jandon has been in school and my new job is more demanding, so we have had to stay home more than I have liked. We are going to be joining my family the first week of August in Pronghorn!!! We are so excited. Immediately after that I will have Camp, so I will be in Oregon for two weeks! Jandon will go out for the first part and then come home to finish out his term and finals. We are so excited to see everybody. Sorry Andy and Emily! You guys can still stay at our house though when you come to Provo.

3 comments:

wheatgerm said...

hope summer is well

Scott Jandon Mitchell said...

who is wheatgerm??

Grandma said...

Yeah!! It will be so fun to see you this summer!