Friday, June 29, 2007

IKEA


Jandon and I had a fun day today. I was lucky enough to only have to work a half day, so my weekend start around 12. Jandon and I decided to go to IKEA. They opened one in Draper and neither one of us have ever been there, so we decided to jump on the bandwagon. As most of you know Jandon is an English major and he doesn't like to sell back any of his books, so between the two of us we have gotten quite a collection of books. We had been wanting a new book shelf for awhile, since half of our books were getting stacked next to our old shelf. We found a really nice (and inexpensive) bookshelf at IKEA. I am surprised we found anything in that store. It was such a maze! They set it up just right because they only let you go one way which makes you look at everything.

No comments: