Sunday, June 3, 2007

Party at the Park


We celebrated Jandon's birthday yesterday. It was a lot of fun. We had a BBQ at the Provo Park with some friends and some family. It was a hot day, but luckily we had it later in the day, so it wasn't too bad. Jandon did get a little bit of sun. I think his favorite part was getting a white cake with white frosting. He always complains that everyone gets chocolate cake. (thanks to Valerie for getting the right kind of cake!) Thanks to everyone that came and for bringing good food and good company. We are really lucky to have such good friends and family.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I must say it was fun! Thanks Jandon for having a birthday so we could all get together again. And please tell your sister-in-law that I was NOT making fun of the book. I feel really bad. That's what happens when Jandon and I try to be clever, I guess.