Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I've Decided...

That I really like Spokane! Yeah. Jandon and I have done some fun things since we are both together here for the first time in a month! We have found our way around (most of the time) the downtown area is so fun and there is so much to do and see in a very close proximity. It is nice to live so close to a real city again. (Sorry to everyone in Provo) Our apartment is wonderful. I almost have the old lady smell all the way gone. LONG STORY! The weather has been great...not too hot not too cold and it even rained yesterday and is supposed to rain tomorrow. So, I have decided this is going to turn out all okay! I don't start school till Sept. 22nd, so I have got a few weeks to hang out. The most exciting thing is Valerie and Brendan are coming out the weekend of my birthday! We are going to have so much fun and then they will want to move here too!! Wishful thinking...


1 comment:

Jeniece said...

So glad you're liking Spokane! It'll make the next 3 years so much more enjoyable! We'd love to come up some weekend too...how far of a drive is it from SL? We might have to wait until spring with the baby coming and Jerrick having zero time off this fall. But we can't wait to see you again soon! We miss you and especially miss our 3 handed pinochle games.