Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Going Home

I am getting ready to go back to Spokane tomorrow! I think this is the longest I have lived with my parents since before I got married. It has been really fun and we have stayed busy. Emily and I picked blackberries yesterday and they were delicious! We got chased by a horse at the same time and that was not FUN. I don't know why Emily and I are so afraid of all the animals here! You can tell we really grew up in the city! I did collect an egg from the chickens yesterday and I was pretty proud of myself for that victory!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

You are hilarious... How did you get chased by a horse? Maybe this is a common thing I don't know about horses since I too grew up in the city? I'm excited to see you in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you two weren't around any fish. I know that fish would freak Emily out for sure. Glad to see that you are finally going to go home and live with your husband again. Ha Ha.