Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Aren't They Adorable!?

6/30/08--The twins! Julia Lynn and Dallin C Berg. (Geoff and Kaye)
7/2/08--Sadie J Kane! (Emily and Andy)
8/8/08--Peter Niel Mitchell (Jerem and Amy)

It has been so fun to have all these new babies come this summer. Especially since I have quit my job and just been able to hang out with them and enjoy their cuteness!! Sadie even got to ride in the car with Jandon and me when we came back to Albany from Portland. She was so good the whole time! She is smiling a ton and has the cutest dimples! I will have to get a picture of that too! We were also here for Dallin and Julia's blessing which was so fun. All six of us siblings were there! They were so good and just slept the whole time. Peter was born only a couple of days ago, but we were able to see him on his birthday!! We went to the hospital and he has the cutest blond hair! They are all so adorable and we are so glad that everything went well for everyone involved!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all such awesome babies. It was fun being there with all three babies around. I know that Amber really enjoyed holding the babies. But I sure am happy that none of them are mine. It is nice holding them, but I do not want to take care of them full time.

Alisha said...

I'm sure you don't want to hear this but ya'll sure look great holding those babies! :) You should get some of your own! They're so fun! Ok, they're so exhausting... but so fun too! :)

Jeniece said...

Sweet pictures!! Thanks for sharing. We miss you guys.