Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Decision 2008



I am sure that the fact that I am not working and I haven't started school yet is one reason why I am so caught up in all the election news up to the minute. I don't think that I have ever even watched a second of the conventions before! I just want to know what you guys think. You don't have to say who you are voting for--I just want some feedback. I am trying to be an informed voter. I do have to say that I am appalled at McCain's choice of Palin for VP! All the controversy following her is crazy! It will all be very interesting the next 2 months I am sure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been keeping up on the conventions but i am for sure going to vote for Obama. I think that he is a very smart man and we need someone who is smart and can make very good decisions.

Scott Jandon Mitchell said...

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3ps.htm

How could you read this and not like her?

Scott Jandon Mitchell said...

Talk about validation: Pamela Anderson hates Palin too.
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24333997-5006003,00.html