Friday, April 25, 2008

YEAH!!!



Jandon graduated! It was so fun to celebrate this with all of our family. Thank you everyone who could come. It was so awesome to see him graduate and especially because I know how hard he has worked towards this goal. Law School here we come...just to let everyone know Jandon has been accepted to Gonzaga University in Spokane, WA. He accepted their offer and so Spokane here we come. (unless he hears from another school he wants to go to more, but we will see) More details to follow!

5 comments:

Stacie said...

Congratulations! That is awesome. And also congrats on the law school decision. Exciting times your way!

Alisha said...

Congrats Jandon! Wow... time flies... it seems like you just started!

ekane06 said...

Congrats Jandon, and all that. But seriously Angela, you look adorable in that photo. See- I told you that you were the cute one.
I can't wait for you guys to move to "The Can"- it's going to be great.

Valerie said...

Way to go Jandon. I hope the grape soda was delicious. :) And I think you guys should base your law school decision on where Chris and I end up going for his job. Really, we are the most important factor- right?

Cari said...

HI! Angela its so weird how now I see your blog and your facebook page.... all in a matter of days. I saw your link on Sarah Mayos blog and decided to take a peek. If you email me your email address we can not only catch up, but I will sign you up for my blog and we can keep in better touch!

july4cariscott@yahoo.com

Congrats to your hubby, Gonzaga is a great school my bro in law just graduated from there last year, and loved it.