Monday, April 14, 2008

SPLURGE


I am not one to be super compulsive. I am a tad (a lot) of a home body. The one thing I do love to do though is to go and visit my family. This tends to be the one guilty pleasure that I have and the one thing that I tend to spend the most money on. So without further ado my latest splurge: I bought a ticket to go to Redding for musical and I am so excited. Almost everyone is going to be there and I can't wait to see Les Miserables. I am very excited to see those Spencer kids!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Start listening to the music. You will be able to sing along the whole time. We are happy that you splurged to come and see us. It will be a fun weekend. Remember to bring your swimsuit. It will probably be nice enough to swim.

Stacie said...

How fun! Good for you. A girl deserves a nice splurge every now and again. :o)

Grandma said...

It will be very fun! Glad that you are going to be there with us!!