Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Waiting


Jandon is graduating in less than a month! Yeah! We are both very excited and can't wait to get this last semester over with. Jandon has always loved school, but he for sure has some senioritis this semester. My parents and his parents will both be here, so we are excited for that too... I would be excited for a trip to Mexico, but someone wouldn't let that happen :-) We are still waiting to hear back from law schools and we will let everyone know when we know (hint hint--don't stress Jandon out anymore than he already is by asking)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know how it feels to be waiting on letters that determine your future - it's a pretty crazy feeling! I vote you guys move to So-Cal! That we be the best!

Grandma said...

I vote Oregon--but I won't say anything to Jandon. But when you hear something, please do let us know. We are all anxious as well.