Sunday, March 9, 2008

Gag Gifts



I know I know Christmas is long over, but somehow Jandon and I lost our pictures that we took from Christmas (I blamed it on him--he didn't even remember taking any) Well, we both got very interesting presents from an unmentioned giver this year. Jandon opened his first present of the year and it was a junior tool set (like it was really made for a 10 year old) Nothing could top mine though...a dog bed. As you can see from the picture not a small dog bed either. Well, I don't have a dog (probably will never have a dog) and it smelled like cedar chips. It was funny, but we weren't quite sure what to so with the gifts afterward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you found those pictures. Those were great gifts. I am sure that you both will get lots of use out of them.