Sunday, March 30, 2008

Two Birthdays!


Happy Birthday to Jackson and Edward. I know I am a couple of days late, but I didn't forget! I wish I had a matching picture of Edward to go along with Jackson, but he wouldn't pose for me! We will have to work on that. It was so cute when I called Jack because he got on the phone and I wished him a Happy Birthday and then he replied "Happy Birthday to you Angela!" He was very excited to wish it to me back. I hope everyone had a good time and got to eat some good cake!

3 comments:

ekane06 said...

Seriously, that is maybe Jackson's best picture ever!

Anonymous said...

I can't remember where you took that pic. It is great. He sure has big ears. Thanks for calling him. He really liked that

Grandma said...

I really would like to see a picture of Edward pulling his ears out like that!