Sunday, February 24, 2008

San Francisco


I went to SF at the beginning at the month and it was so much fun. The weather was awesome (which isn't always the case on the bay) the chocolate was delicious, the elephant seals were huge, the shopping was daily, and the company was perfect. We had a really good time and we did a lot of things. As you can see from the picture we even went to the Jelly Belly factory. I think that Mom, Emily, and I had the most fun looking in the crazy mirrors. Madison was so excited and the kids had a good time. Hayden's favorite jellybean was "baby wipes"! We also learned a lot about Ronald Reagen because he loved Jelly Bellies! Half of the tour was about him and how he made jelly beans so popular. (sorry I stole your picture Michele I forgot my camera!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's ok that you used that picture. Sorry that my camera is so messed up that it doesn't take very good pictures. We all had a great time. I thought Madison was going to pass out when she saw all of the jelly beans. She wanted to jump in them and swim around. Hayden entered the "create a new jelly bean" contest today. He entered pancakes with syrup. He thought that one would be great. Ever since the tour he is thinking of different jelly beans. The gross one he thought of was skin. I wouldn't let him enter that one, it is pretty gross.

Grandma said...

Yes, we did have a great time! I think I didn't do enough shopping though. I only ended up with one sweater. And I think that sweater that I was going to give you next year for Christmas somehow ended up going home with you!

Jeannena said...

Fun -