Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Heart Will Go On

We all had one and don 't even try to deny it. My huge celeb crush was Leonardo DiCaprio when I was a freshman in high school. Ever since I saw Romeo + Juliet it was true love, but my obsession grew once Titanic hit the theaters. It was hilarious last night because Geoff called me and told me how he was at the Celtics game and he was sitting 4 seats away from Leo! He said he took a picture for me. I am glad he thought of me and how his little sister was so in love with Leo when she was younger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sure is good looking. But I really don't think that I had a crush on him as big as yours. How many times did you go and see Titanic in the Theatre. Was 13 or 14. I remember it being somewhere in that range.

philchef said...

Why Leo Decaprio? Where's a photo of Jandon with his new haircut?