Sunday, February 3, 2008

Gross


Jandon and I were doing some cleaning tonight and I found some poop. Now, I am assuming that it is mouse poop, because our neighbors have been catching mice upstairs. I didn't find very much and I am hoping that it just from the maybe the vent or something (I know wishful thinking) We are going to set a trap on Monday and see what happens. I hate things in my house though! Whenever I think of mice I remember sleeping in Emily's room (which was next to the attic) and we could hear the mice running next to the wall! Remember how gross that was?? You would be falling asleep and all of a sudden you would hear their tails scrape against the wall! Well, I haven't heard any noises and those of you know me know that I am somewhat of an insomniac, so I would hear them if they were there. Cross your fingers that it was just a fluke and we have no mice! ( I even had to find a picture of a fake mouse, because I didn't dare look at real pictures of mice)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't tell me that tonight when I talked to you. It must have been after you yummy dinner of sloppy joes. Again, good job Jandon for getting the ketchup. Hope that you kill the mouse that is in your house before it has babies, just ask Kaye.

Valerie said...

Oh no!!! You better tell your landlord to get his butt in gear and buy you guys some mouse traps- there's never just one mouse. Not to worry you or anything...

Grandma said...

We had mice in our house, too. Diod Michele tell you how she was loading up her stuff at Christmas and found all the "mouse tracks" in one of the boxes that she had her presents in? We caught a couple under the sink and one in our bathroom. But I think that is it because we have had the traps set now for weeks and no more mice. Our cats are in big trouble for not keeping those mice away from the house.