Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lucky


I have been writing my final paper for my child development class the last couple of days about a development theory and how it appeared in my life while growing up. A lot of people in my class are complaining that they had horrible childhoods and they don't like writing about their life. That is so foreign to me because as I look back I don't think I could have had a better childhood! I was happy and had good relationships with all my family members. We got to do fun things and go fun places but we also just had a good time at home together. I know not all times were perfect and remember being quite "the pill" sometimes, but for sure the good memories outweigh the bad! I did love having so many older siblings and I could always find someone that would let me sleep with them. Of course this feat became harder as more of them left for college!



I wanted to add a picture of baby Jandon, because he was pretty cute too! I do have to say that I love the shoes that he is wearing.

1 comment:

ekane06 said...

I had no idea that baby Jandon was so cute! Also, is he wearing shorts over sweats? So fashion forward.