Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Camp Goodtimes?


I have been looking into the Eastern Washington chapter of Camp Ukandu and I found out the cancer camp here is like less than 3o minutes from my house! I finally decided to ask for more information. I will always love Camp Ukandu, but it was time for me to "spread my wings". We will see what this brings...I am not sure about the name!? Oh, and they allow the kids to bring a friend with them if they don't have an eligible sibling...that is pretty cool!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

That would be exciting--to be able to "spread your wings" as you say and learn and share.

Anonymous said...

I think that it would be fun. Maybe they have really fun stuff to do at their camp. Maybe they have it on the lake and go boating all day. That would be fun.