Monday, June 30, 2008

We Are Here!

I have finally made it to Spokane. It was a long trip, but with the help of Michele we were able to get here. We are about 90% moved in--so that is good. I need to put all my clothes away. You never know how many clothes you have until you have to move them. (and to think of all those mornings before work and I couldn't find anything to wear) I am sad to leave Provo, but I am excited to be here. We are closer to family so that is exciting. Our new apartment is much bigger than our last one. Our 2nd bedroom is already our office. Jandon has his desk and I have mine. It is good that he has a place to go and study and not be bothered. He is already studying hard and has a midterm on Thursday. I am going to register for my classes tomorrow! Scary!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Yay for registering for classes. Try to throw in some art history for me. :) I can't believe you guys are really gone... Mario Party just isn't the same without Toad and Toadette!

Jeniece said...

So glad to know you guys made it there safely! Your couches look great! I didn't know you were planning on taking classes. Good for you! Do you want to get your BA in Nursing while Jandon gets his law degree? That would be so cool. Love you guys.

Janae said...

Good luck with everything. You are going to be great.

marjory said...

That seems like the quickest move in history!!! It took Rick and I about 3 weekends and 6 teenage boys from the church to go 3 miles. Glad you and Jandon got there safely. It's such pretty area and the pictures of your new home look pretty cool too. I'm actually pretty excited for you two and your new life. HAVE FUN..Study hard and take care of each other
XOXO

Jayme said...

Angela,
I've been meaning to tell you... I LOVE that you live in Spokane now. Jeb played in the 3 on 3 hoop fest tournament a couple years back. We had the best time. It is such a cute little city. Other then Portland I've never felt more at home. Everyone was so nice. You two should check out hoop fest it’s good times.