Sunday, June 8, 2008

Almost


We are getting closer and closer to leaving! At this point we have about 60% of our apartment packed up. Jandon has been doing a really good job. I think I have packed like 3 boxes. We are getting really excited. Our apartment in Spokane is actually above ground, so we will see how we adjust to the sun shining through the windows! I think I might have some trouble sleeping in the way I do now. We are the front condo and don't have anyone leaving above us or below us!!! Yeah! I think we deserve it after some of the annoying people we have had above us. Jandon is so excited because we have a garage too. We have had to park on the street in our apartment now, so that will be a good change too. We are trying to convince all our friends and family that Spokane is a fun place to visit so we can have some company.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay for no one above or below you and garages! How exciting!

Grandma said...

We are so excited to have you close enough to visit. And good job on the packing, Jandon!!

Unknown said...

Are you referring to my cousin upstairs? If so I am SO offended! Ha ha. And a garage... lucky you!