Monday, May 26, 2008

Semi-Official


Some of you know that Jandon has been kicking around the idea of changing his name. He gets very annoyed because he always has to say his name several times before people understand it and even after that they end up calling him something else. He has also been mistake for as a madam or miss over email correspondence. So I guess enough is enough. We had thought that the move to Spokane would be the most convenient time to make the change! We went to our new ward yesterday and Jandon officially introduced himself as "Scott Mitchell" all day. I had to catch myself to make sure I called him Scott when people asked me about my husband. So, congratulations Scott!

5 comments:

Alisha said...

Wow! That's a big change to make! So Ang-- are you going to call him Scott now? That'd be a hard adjustment! Well Jandon or Scott, whoever you are, congrats on starting law school!

marjory said...

That is a big change...Hope I can get use to it. At least I won't misspell Scott. :-) Congratulations on the move and law school. You will be missed in Utah tho!!!

Unknown said...

Andy is so proud.

Anonymous said...

Scott is good. My kids will be so confused, it will be great. But they may now all want to semi-officially change their names too.

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! Is his middle name Scott or did he just choose a random name? And we checked out that Law school too, it was nice but the best part was when Dave accidentally drove on the sidewalk in the middle of campus... how it was an accident, I don't know!