Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bloggers Cramp

I don't really have anything to say I just wanted to get a post up here to show everyone that I actually am awake before 8am. I get teased for posting things very late at night (that is because I am my mother's daughter and I have to stay up at night) So...here it is I am awake and yes I am tired!

P.S. We are off to Spokane today and we will be celebrating our anniversary there this weekend. Hopefully we can find a place to live while we are there also!!!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

I'm so proud to be mentioned in your blog. But don't blame all those late nights on me--even if it is true. I'm excited for you to find out everything you need to know about your new adventure!

Jayme said...

Hello Angela and Jandon!

Where do I start... it's been a bit. :o) I know you two added me as friends on facebook but haven't heard from ya since. I'm not on face book often, so it's nice to see that “The Mitchell” Family has a blog too. It looks like you two are doing FANTASTIC!!! Congrats on everything from marriage to school and all the in between stuff. Just stopping by, and I find it funny that your mom commented at 11:05pm just like you implied in your post. It was very nice to hear from you both… here’s to keeping in touch.

Jayme

Cari said...

Hope the move to Spokane goes well!!! Hopefully you will find a place to stay. :) That is a biggie! Hope all is well!