Monday, January 7, 2008

A True Oregonian?


Jandon and I always talk about how much we miss the rain and how nice it is in Oregon because of all the trees and all the green. Whenever it rains here it is so disappointing. For anyone who has ever experienced Utah "rain" it is horrible. Nothing like the freshness of Oregon rain. You almost feel dirtier after it rains here, because it is so gross smelling afterward. I am not exaggerating, but it rained every single day we were in Oregon--around day 5, Jandon says to me "I don't like the rain. It's annoying." I was shocked...I think we have been in Utah too long if he has the nerve to say that! Just so everyone knows I am a true Oregonian and to be honest I loved every second of the rain--even when we had to run up the longest driveway in Claremont!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Well, I like the rain, too. But this last week has been a little excessive--lots of rain. Things are a little soggy. But today is just right--that steady dripping that leaves little drops of rain on the tree branches and doesn't keep you from going outside for a few minutes (to gather eggs).