Saturday, January 15, 2011

Blessing


We were able to bless Ryan while we were in Portland over break. It was so nice to have our families able to be there. Ryan was of course the perfect little angel through the whole blessing. He did not make a peep, but was awake and staring up at everybody the whole time. I was little bit nervous while we were at church, because that was the first time we had taken him. Too many coughs for my liking! My Mom makes afghans for all of her grandchildren and Ryan's is so pretty! I love it. He had an adorable knit outfit that Kaye gave me that was just what I wanted for him. It was a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

He is tooooo adorable! Oh my goodness! Glad you had a nice blessing day :)

Alisha said...

That is one cute baby. For reals. And I know what I'm talking about. Good job you two!

Jeniece said...

Glad you had a wonderful blessing day. Ryan looks so sweet!

Meredith said...

He is so cute! I am glad everything went well. He is too precious.