Saturday, December 13, 2008

Freezing...

Jandon and I have been in Utah for the last 4 winters...so we knew what it was like to have snow and cold and that all that fun stuff. Well, we had our second storm in Spokane yesterday and honestly I never remember Provo feeling even close to this cold! Our weather report even says things like "bitterly cold, and frigid"! The streets are like ice! I am so glad that I am done with school for a few weeks so I don't have to walk across campus in weather like this! I am also glad that I go to Portland on MONDAY!! I am so excited and I will be even more excited when Jandon finishes his final on Thursday and can come too!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Well, you won't find any nice weather in Portland. Snow and cold. It is even a no school day for everyone--even colleges. We hope we will be able to come to pick you up!

Chelsy said...

All the lack of snow for this winter just hit today. I think the novelty of my 10 years in Provo and being new to snow (having come from California) has finally worn off. As pretty as it is, I decided a picture will do for me. Now to inform Rand that I don't wish to live in Utah (the only home he's known besides his mission) for the rest of my life! :o)

Valerie said...

I heard that there was record snowfall in Spokane recently. I hope you got out of there in time to miss it! Have fun in Oregon!