Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tisk Tisk


Okay, so I have been a horrible blogger! I have had a lot going on, but at the same time nothing going on. I was in 6 states in the matter of 3 weeks. I am back in my old hood of Provo right now. I can honestly say when I first moved here I couldn't wait to get out of here and move on with life. Jandon and I had some of the best times here and I think we both enjoyed our experiences here a ton. I am excited to start a new life in Spokane, but I can still miss my old life too, right? Jandon and I will be heading to Portland shortly to see Jaden before he goes on his mission. I can't believe how times flies. When Jandon and I started dating Jaden was barely 11! I can't wait to see baby Sadie--baby Dallin--and baby Julia when we go to Oregon too! So fun to have so many sweet babies all at the same time.

P.S. I remember why Jandon and I never moved when we were living in Provo--we hate moving all of our stuff and then unpacking! It is a pain!

P.S.S. I love Diet Coke

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Glad to see a new post up! Un-packing does suck... really bad! Hopefully you guys have fun in Oregon! You will, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you could make this picture work. You didn't tell the story about it though. How you wanted me to get out of the truck and take the picture, but the two guys watching us were freaking me out. Can't wait to see you soon.

Valerie said...

Like the new look! Brendan misses you and can't wait until you're back in town again!

ps- don't forget to send me the address for the pillow. :)