Friday, November 30, 2007

Far Out


Lately at work it has been so great, because I have been able to listen to John Denver all the time. My office is located in the behavioral unit (add comment here) and one of the residents likes to blare his music--well his cd of choice lately has been a John Denver album. It has Wild Montana Skies on it and he will play it for me whenever I want. It is great. Sorry again Michele for not inviting you to the concert that summer--it really was the best concert ever!

4 comments:

Michele Spencer said...

I am sad everytime that I think about not going to that concert. I think I thought that I just shouldn't go because I was really pregnant.

Unknown said...

Angela! I need you to email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card! chawski82@gmail.com thanks!

ekane06 said...

As I recall, Michele had Amber like 2 days after the concert. She totally could have come!

Grandma said...

Wi---ld Montana Skies. Ah! The memories. This summer when we were driving to the Blue Ridge Mountains, I was singing John Denver style, but Dad and Jason just didn't enjoy it as much as you, Emily, and Michele would have. Got to love John Denver. Maybe we should play the Muppets Christmas album while you are here.
Hmmmm.