Saturday, September 22, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me



I had a very good birthday. The best thing about my birthday was the my Mom and Dad got me a new mattress!! Yeah. We are very excited. It was just delivered this morning. It looks comfortable I can tell you that. Michele and Emily got us some new sheets. I don't think there is anything better than new sheets (except for the whole new bed) Jandon and I went to dinner with our friends on my birthday and then we had cake afterwards. It was just a good day all around. Thanks to everyone that called me and remembered that it was my birthday. Almost everyone remembered this year...I guess the countdown on the blog maybe helped!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy (Late) birthday Angela! I feel so bad I missed it, what a loser friend I am! Well I hope it was great and it's so good to see my old friends in those pictures. You look so cute and I like your hair!