Sunday, May 27, 2007

Anniversary

On Friday Jandon and I went to Midway for our Anniversary. Jandon had made reservations at the Zermatt Hotel. It was really fun. We went swimming and hot tubbing. They also had an indoor rec center. We played some basketball and volleyball. Midway was very pretty this time of year. In a few weeks everything the mountains will turn brown, but they were very green this weekend. On Saturday, we went into Park City and went shopping and looked around. Whenever I go to Park City, I always think of the Scavenger Hunt that we had in Historic Park City. I think that was the funnest Thanksgiving ever!

1 comment:

ekane06 said...

I always think of that Thanksgiving and that scavenger hunt. Remember how Amber almost ate the plastic spoon? And how Chad was born like the next day after everyone left? Hope you guys had a nice weekend.