Sunday, April 29, 2007

A Day To Remember

I thought that we could all appreciate this picture. This was so funny. It was the day of Emily's open house in Portland. How could Michele and I resist not putting on our wedding dresses too. I think the funniest part about this was Mom was taking the pictures. She had Dad's camera and she had taken maybe 2o "pictures" then she realized it wasn't the digital camera and the camera she was using had no film. Let's just say we had to do all our poses again! It was pretty funny.

2 comments:

ekane06 said...

I don't know if you guys know this, but that is pretty much the awesomest picture ever!! Everything about it is so good. Congrats on the new blog Angela.

Anonymous said...

I wondered what happened to the pictures I finally got. Did we use your camera? Or what? I want to get all of the pictures, but this is definitely a great picture!!